Sunday, April 25, 2010

My Beautiful Family



















Long time, no post means we have been BUSY!!! Madisyn has been playing two soccer games a week, not to mention practice and just got elected to be a Student Body Officer for the 2010-2011 year at SRJH!! Tyker has also been playing soccer. The rest of the time, he is on his bike or pogo stick, and boy is he good on the pogo stick. Bryten had to get tubes in her ears in march and is starting to stand on her own, along with eating only things she can pick up and put in her own mouth and points her finger and tells me DO! (which means NO!) Trent, also a kid at heart, has been busy riding his new BMX race bike with Tyker. He has discovered his body isn't quite as young as it once was,but he is enjoying every second of it. I have been busy being a mommy, and working. I'm loving my new camera and enjoy taking pics of my beautiful family. Above are a few I took this last weekend.

2 comments:

Kelsey said...

beautiful!

Anonymous said...

what a great photographer you are! :) i can't believe how big baby bryten is!